KUN Top deck.
The Buckshot is a killer all-mountain shredstick that can handle anything your resort throws at you. The sub deck has a wide waist for max staility and the really wide nose get it up and over deeper snow. The top deck is coffin-shaped to give tour feet extra space to work with on the nose and the tail. It comes with strong low-pivoting trucks that flexes your sub deck perfectly when carving.
- 126 cm Sub deck: ABS Sidewall construction
- Poplar core
- Fully wrapped edges & five insert setup options
- 7-PLY hard maple top deck: High concave, steep nose & tail
- Closed cell EVA foam grip
- Leash hole & three setup options
- 2″ low-pivoting trucks
- Standard 6 foot leash included
- Nose: 20.3cm; Waist: 12.7cm; Tail: 14cm;
- 1mm rocker on Waist & Tail; 1.5mm rocker on the Nose